FPS - BGA Star Climbers
BGA have launched a total of 119 part numbers since December last year and the below are the latest rising stars within their product ranges:
- OS7331- OIL SEAL - Mercedes Benz - CLS - OM 651.924 - 2011 >
- LP9504 - LUBRICATION PUMP - Vauxhall - Astra - A20DTR - 2012 >
- TC4210K - TIMING CHAIN KIT - Citroën - C5 - DT20C - 2009 >
- OS2700 - OIL SEAL - Kia - Picanto - G3LA - 2011 >
- TC5670FK - TIMING CHAIN FULL KIT - Mercedes Benz - A Class - OM651.901 - 2012 >
LP9504 – fitted to 2.0 Vauxhall A20DTH/A20DTR engines. This Oil Pump is known to wear out after high mileage (above 100K miles) and will need replacing if adequate oil pressure is to be maintained.
TC4210K – fitted to 2.7/3.0 TDV6 Land Rovers. The tensioner is prone to stress fractures and as such loses pressure. Once this happens the tensioner stops working correctly and should be replaced immediately.
TC5670FK – fits the OM651 Mercedes engines. At between 70-90K miles, wear of the timing chain and/or chain tensioner is commonplace on this engine. Once this has become apparent (a ticking noise from the engine) change the chain with a BGA Timing Chain Kit that includes the chain, guides, tensioner and sprockets.